If you’re in the market for a new floor, you may have started to feel overwhelmed – with so many kinds of flooring to choose from, how do you choose the option that’s right for your lifestyle and home? Vinyl plank flooring is quickly becoming a favorite among homeowners for a variety of reasons. Here are the top reasons why Forever Flooring clients select luxury vinyl plank flooring for their homes:
- Water resistance. Luxury Vinyl Flooring can be used anywhere, but it is especially ideal for rooms like kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. From accidental spills to pet messes, Forever Flooring’s vinyl plank options keep your flooring protected from moisture.
- Visual Appeal. Perhaps one of the largest draws of vinyl plank flooring is the many appearances it can take on. Patterns, colors, and textures used to create vinyl planks are extremely authentic, giving your floors the look and feel of the real deal – without the worry.
- Easy to clean & maintain. As with any type of flooring, vinyl plank requires occasional cleaning, especially in high traffic areas. To keep your vinyl plank flooring looking new, use a broom, vacuum or microfiber sweeper for a quick clean up. For deeper cleans, a damp mop and mild cleaner get the job done. As a bonus, there’s no waxing required!
- Durability. Vinyl plank flooring is made to be lived on. It doesn’t scratch, indent or stain easily, which makes it kid and pet-friendly.
- Variety. From wood to marble, stone, decorative tile, parquet, shiplap and concrete, your options for flooring choices are virtually limitless.